in class over the next few weeks:
- Where did the sport originate and what year?
- How is the sport played? – general rules of the sport
- How many players are involved in the sport at a time during the game?
- What is the length of the game?
- How does scoring occur during the game?
- What is the field dimensions of play for the sport?
- What is the basic strategy (tactics) of the game?
- What are the major penalties/fouls of the game?
- What type of equipment is used for the sport?
- What types of leagues exist for the sport (professional, amateur, cup games, international competition, Olympic Games etc.)?
- How has the sport changed since its origination (from earlier years to now – changes in rules, field size, equipment etc.)?
- CITATIONS for information, maps, videos, and photos.